Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: O'NEIL VS. TOTAL RECALL
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 8 May 2000 09:26:21 EDT

Sorry I took so long to reply but I was in Acapulco at the PRISM conference.
When we looked at softwares three years ago I was aware of Andrews through
NRCC and fooled around with the version that was provided at that time since
we were a member. We felt at that time(and still do) our future would be tied
to the adaptability of the software to the changing needs of our customers
and to the changing technological environment. Total Recall convinced us and
has delivered on their promise that they could respond to our above needs in
a very cost effective manner.

Don Keller, CRM