Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Litigation Response Plan/website
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 May 2000 06:40:31 +1000

G'day

There is only one place for anything like this - my bookmark is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~survivoraz/infomgmt/instruc.htm

It's an amazing, and amazingly useful, site.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Sanders Information Management
27 Central Road Avalon NSW 2107 Australia
Phone 02 9918 7300, fax 02 9918 7301 mobile 0407 187 333
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~sanders
(The views expressed are my own and not those of any former or present
client)