Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ADMIN: Change
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Fri, 19 May 2000 07:21:27 EDT

The records management mailing list has been switched to
moderated mode.  Any messages posted to the list must
be approved by the moderator before being processed by
the server.

A variant of the "Love Bug" virus is loose in the wild;
in order to help prevent the spread of this virus we are
switching this list to moderated mode.

We will monitor the situation but until an antivirus
software patch for this variant exists we will continue
to operate in "safe" mode.

Thank you for your understanding.

Marc Wolfe
listmom, recmgmt-l