Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

From: "Bussiere, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 May 2000 15:45:56 -0400

Hello All,
First time caller here and a big fan.
I'm putting together an offsite storage audit checklist for our internal
auditors and purchasing representatives to use when auditing or selecting
offsite storage vendors.  I've reviewed the standards recently developed by
our friends in Australia and am incorporating many of their requirements
into my document.  Just thought I'd check with the troops to see if anyone
has put together this type of checklist in order to validate mine.  If so,
I'd love to see it.  That's it from The Hub of the Universe..beautiful sunny
Boston. Home of the 2000 World Series Champions!  (and to you New Yorkers,
no, the Yankees are not moving to Boston)  :)

Regards,
Paul Bussiere
Fidelity Investments Records Management
S4A    (617) 563-0534