Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: 35mm nperforated Film as ART!
From: Paul Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Aug 2000 13:52:56 -0500

Listserv subscribers:

I'm attaching this as a creative use of a medium we're all very familiar
with (even though List Moms frown on attachments).  He weaves film,
addheres it to canvas and does abstract murals on it.  Get hold of Mark via
email if you want to pursue one for your lobby!

Paul

///////

Paul,

Attached is a scan of a portion of a weaving/painting I did using 16mm
microfilm.  Far out, huh?

Thanks for all your help,
Mark Cotton