Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Re: Chimney Swift
From: Brad_Bergstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:44:02 -0500

We had Chimney Swifts at Wakulla Springs St.Pk. near Tallahassee last
Saturday, March 17.  I guess I only reported them on N. FL Birds.

Brad
Brad Bergstrom, Ph.D., Professor           TEL  912-333-5770 /-5759
Department of Biology                      FAX  912-333-7389
Valdosta State University                  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Valdosta, GA 31698-0015                    Home: 912-333-0743
           Home Page-- http://www.valdosta.edu/~bergstrm/