Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: New Obstruction Offenses on records destruction
From: Bob Dalan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:08:59 -0600

Gerry:

Steve Solow of Hunton & Williams law firm gave the presentation and it
was concerning the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.

Here is a link to an article on Hunton & Williams web site.

http://www.hunton.com/pdfs/newsletter/Whistleblower_Client_Alert.pdf

Bob

Roberto Dalan               Records Analyst
Otter Tail Power Company    Apps & Opers
215 S. Cascade St.          218-739-8207
P.O. Box 496                Fax 218-739-8717
Fergus Falls, MN  56537     [log in to unmask]