Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Records Center Software
From: "Tyler, Judy K Ms DACH-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:55:38 -0600

Larry,

Thanks for your suggestions.  I didn't want to give much information to the
list because I'm using my government computer, which is what I've signed on
to the listsev with.  Next week I'm going to sign off using my military
e-mail and sign back on with my new home e-mail (I'm getting a new internet
provider next week).  I'm doing some work on the side for a civilian company
setting up a records center.  I haven't been given many of the particulars
yet, just trying to get a jump on a few thinks, such as possible software
vendors to look at.

Thanks,

Judy