Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Christmas Gift: Kodak Document Archive Writer
From: Allen Adjamian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:13:51 -0800

Seasons Greetings folks,

Many of you have expressed interest in the Kodak Document Archive Writer
4800. If anyone is looking to purchase one of these pricey units, you
may be interested to know we have a brand new one we are trying to sell
CHEAP that has barely been used! So if you would like one of these units
at a steep discount, please contact me directly.

Info on it can be found at:

http://www.kodak.com.ar/AU/en/business/scanners/daw.shtm

It's a bit big for a stocking stuffer, but would look great under any
record manager's tree!

Best Regards,

Allen Adjamian
Business Development Manager