Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Intermediate RM Certificate -- Toronto -- Jan. & Feb. 2003
From: Sheila Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:45:52 -0500

The following message is being posted on behalf of someone who doesn't
subscribe to the list.  Please direct all inquiries to Karen Melville,
Director of Professional Development @ the University of Toronto.  Her
contact info appears at the end of this message.  Thanks.

Sheila Taylor, CRM
Director of Education
ARMA Toronto Chapter
P.O. Box 6587 Postal Station "A"