Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Fettered access to our city archives. Boston Public Library. City Clerk.
From: Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:35:34 -0500

Fettered access to our city archives at Boston Public Library and at
the City Clerk diverts citizens interested, concerned or affected by
the legitimately public information. City Hall, the City Clerk
Department and Boston Public Library Departments delay, deny or
attempt to extort additional punishing fees that put off public
interest in our historical information and current public information.

See also
Weblog guide to problematical library use

Updates
http://GuideToProblematicalLibraryUse.WebLogs.com
http://zork.net/~dsaklad

Stories