Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Electronic Records Certifications
From: Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:32:26 EST

Bravo Gregg.  I concur 100%. This is where ARMA/SII should rise up and take
the bulls by the horn and get this done.  I for one would gladly take the
course if offered. I'm sure there is enough talent and expertise amongst our
brethren to come up with a comprehensive program to fit the criteria.

Regards,
Gerry Clifford
Clifford & Associates
360-835-5102