Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Computer Forensics & Records
From: "Torres, Tina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:57:54 -0600

Has anyone attended training/seminars on Computer Forensics as related to discovery/records management? When I checked Google, I found a flurry of classes, but I am not sure which ones are worthwhile. I would appreciate leads and comments.

Thanks,

Tina Torres
Director , PMP
USAA Corporate Document Management

Voice: (210) 913-6333                                   E-Mail: [log in to unmask]