Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: No mail
From: Karen Terpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:51:55 -0500

Please cancel me completely from this list serve group.  It is my
understanding that there is a legal listserve group - I am very interested
in joining that group - do you have any information on that listserve?
Thank you for your assistance - happy holidays!

Karen Terpe
Product Manager
ALL-STATE LEGAL
908.956.6512
fax: 908.272.1692
www.aslegal.com

This e-mail message is intended only for the named recipient(s) above.  It
may contain confidential information that is privileged.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the
sender at 1-800-222-0510 or by replying to this e-mail and deleting the
message and any attachment(s) from your system.  Thank you.