Anyone interested in the position described below should contact Richard
Loranger, CRM, at [log in to unmask]
The organization is a 100% Canadian owned company and the leader in the
provision of outsourced facilities management services in Canada.
A well-established and rapidly growing firm employing more than 1100
facilities management professionals providing third-party facilities
management services to public and private sector Clients. It is the first
facility management company in Canada to obtain ISO 9001 certification.
Formed in 1994, it is a Canadian leader in the provision of integrated
management services, in providing value, reducing overall costs of managing
their clients' facilities and maintaining a high level of service.
Job Title: Records Specialist
Reports to: Director, Strategic Procurement
The is 6-month contract position will assist in the design and development
of a Records Management Program. This position will ensure the systematic
control over the creation, use, maintenance, retention, protection and
preservation of all types of business records. This for the purpose of
reducing costs, increasing efficiency and protecting company information
Key Business Accountabilities:
* Analyze formal information management "needs assessment" conducted
in 2002 and develop and implement an action plan addressing business
* Analyze business processes in order to design and document systems
and methods to manage the records generated by them.
* Apply records retention requirements reflecting the company's legal,
fiscal and operational record values and Canadian statutes and regulation.
* Integrate records management plan with J.D. Edwards data collection
* Design and implement company specific Best Practices as well as
Policy surrounding records management: and,
* Advise and train users at all organizational levels on all of the
above, as well as all other relevant aspects of records management.
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent training skills
* Three or more years experience in records management
* Active member of ARMA International
* Knowledgeable and experienced with Enterprise Resource Planning
* Bilingual (English and French) - a strong asset
If you meet the requirements for the 6-month contract position and are
interested in pursuing the opportunity, please forward your résumé and
letter of intent to Richard Loranger, CRM at [log in to unmask] by January
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance