Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ARMA International Educational Foundation
From: Sue Myburgh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:20:56 +1030

Patrick
I couldn't agree with you more.  This is a great opportunity to make a
difference.  In particular, I would like to see some of the money used to help
bridge the gap between rich and not so rich countries.  There are many RIMs in
many countries in the world, where the need for good RIM is really urgent, who
simply don't have access to educational resources - either physically or
financially.  I think the ARMA Educational Foundation can really make a
difference.  I for one will put my money where my mouth is, even though it is
more like $200 in my money  - and 4,700 in Zambian Kwacha, 1,271 in Venezuelan
Bolivares, 43 in Thai bahts,  and  1,640,100 Turkish liras (Wow!).
So, give it a go...
Season's greetings to all.  Here's hoping that next year will see some progress
towards world peace, for a change.
Sue

Sue Myburgh
Senior Lecturer and Program Director
School of Communication, Information and New Media
University of South Australia
St Bernard's Road, Magill SA 5072, Adelaide

P:  +(08) 8302 4421
F:  +(08) 8302 4745
E:  [log in to unmask]
W:  www.unisa.edu.au

Program Director: Knowledge Management
Program Director: Internet Communication Strategies
Foundation Director: Centre for Internet Studies