Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Happy Holidays and Retirement
From: FHB Records & Security <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:25:44 -1000

Aloha Everyone!

Sorry about the delayed response, but things travel slowly across the
waves...

I did want to relay my best wishes and Mahalos to Wayne Duncan for his
contributions to the Records Management profession and ARMA.  I've had the
pleasure/honor of speaking at the Heartland Conference over the years and to
visit the U. of Missouri Records Management facility and left totally
impressed...Wayne's contributions to the Central Missouri Chapter are
immeasurable and I'm sure he will be missed...

Wayne's legacy will carry on, as he has assembled a marvelous staff of
professionals...Congratulations to Cyndie!!!

Best wishes for a fun retirement Wayne!!!  Hope your fishing days are filled
with keepers...

Brian A. Moriki
Records Management Officer
First Hawaiian Bank