Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: What do you expect of your offsite records storage provider???
From: Gerry Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 26 Dec 2002 13:07:17 EST

I responded to Hugh's survey last week. As I stated in my survey, I believe
the opposition is all smoke and mirrors, as we, and I'm speaking of all that
have records stored in RC's will be paying for the improvements anyway via
higher rates. Of course, as always this is my opinion only.

Regards,
Gerry Clifford
Clifford & Associates
360-835-5102