Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Online Surveys
From: Ralph Jenks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:21:53 -0800

Three or four people recommended Surveymonkey so I checked out the site
and both the free and paid services look feasible. However, I have
discovered that we have an in-house survey tool that should fill the
bill. If that doesn't pan out it is good to know Surveymonkey is out
there. Thanks to all who responded!

On Monday, December 2, 2002, at 08:31 AM, Hilliard, Mary wrote:

> Try Surveymonkey - we have used it a great deal and find it easy to
> setup
> and very user friendly - http://www.surveymonkey.com/

Ralph Jenks
Manager, Office of Procedures and Forms