Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: CDIA Certification....
From: Steve Shalagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:54:47 -0600

I was wondering if anyone had some "real-world" experience with the
"Certified Document Imaging Architect" certification. Was it worthwhile ?
Did it help your career ? I realize that it may mean more then a person that
is not CDIA certified but how was it viewed by your employer or perspective
employer? etc.. I'd love feedback from those doing the hiring and firing as
well as us salary slaves.

Thx All.