Help for HONORS-L Archives

HONORS-L Archives

Subject: Special SHO END of the YEAR Events
From: "Dickison, Sheila" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:56:47 -0400

MONDAY, APRIL 21
================
MORE QUIET STUDY SPACE!
Honors College Classrooms 7pm-11pm
Complementary snacks and drinks

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23
===================
END-OF-YEAR BARBECUE BASH!!!
Lawn behind Hume West Residence Hall, 6-9pm
One of the year's biggest and best events!
Featuring Performances by Little Astronaut, Zach Rose, & Agent 99
Delicious food from Sonny's Famous BBQ!
Slip-n-slide, water guns, volleyball, Frisbee, and more!
ALL HONORS STUDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!

THURSDAY, APRIL 24
==================
EXAM CRAM CAFE
Honors College Commons, 8pm-MID
Fifty Dozen Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!
Professional massages, coloring books, PlayDoh,
Table tennis, foosball, board games, music, & more!
NO STUDYING ALLOWED!!! :-)

SUNDAY, APRIL 27
================
MORE QUIET STUDY SPACE!
Honors College Classrooms 7pm-11pm
Complementary snacks and drinks

This will be the last SHO events e-mail for the spring semester.  On behalf
of the Student Honors Organization Board, thank you for helping to make this
a fantastic year!  We have had our best participation ever, and we have been
recognized as one of the top student organizations at the University of
Florida.

We haven't quite given up on putting together great events for you, though!
The BBQ BASH this Wednesday will be a party you don't want to miss, and the
Exam Cram Cafe this Thursday will be our best ever!  Be sure to come
celebrate a great year with us before getting ready for your Final Exams!

Sincerely,

Josh Maurer
2002-2003 President
Student Honors Organization