Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Data recovery RFP
From: Hillary Bober <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:23:45 -0400

        Dear Listserv:

        We are in the process of writing an RFP for data recovery from
magnetic tape. Can anyone offer any advice or personal experiences about
questions to ask prior to writing the RFP and things to include in an data
recovery RFP. Does anyone have a sample RFP(s) for data recovery that they
would be willing to share?

        I have searched the listserv archives and did a Google search with
the terms 'data recovery RFP'.

Hillary Bober
Assistant Archivist
The Cleveland Museum of Art