Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Hostage Fees and Evergreens
From: Terry Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:06:13 -0400

Thank you, Patrick and Laurie, for your contributions on this topic.  I am
beginning to shop for a new offsite storage vendor and feel that I am in a much
better position to select a vendor and negotiate the contract thanks to your
feedback.

Terry Doyle  ([log in to unmask])
Sr. Records Management Analyst
(610) 666-4519

"Control your records, before they control you."