Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: FW: Semi OT: Other Things to Do in Boston During the Conference
From: Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 08:31:50 -0400

A couple big favorites:

The Boston Duck Tour
http://www.bostonducktours.com/

Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall

http://www.theinsider.com/Boston/attractions/2faneuil.htm

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC
www.mmwec.org
mailto:[log in to unmask]
1-413-589-0141 x272

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Cunningham [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 4:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

One of the neat things about going to the Annual Conference is the
opportunity to enjoy a new city and do a small bit of sight-seeing or
enjoy a concert or play that isn't in your city. The opportunity to
experience some interesting local restaurants is also a highlight of my
Conference.

What would locals suggest in this arena?

I found tickets to see Eric Idle (Monty Python) and there looks to be
an interesting play on the life of George Burns.

There may also be a game of pitch and catch going on at the Fens
between (if the stars remain aligned) the Cubs and the Red Sox. I don't
know about anyone else, but that's gonna really mess with my focus....

Pat Cunningham

PS: We can take this to RECMGMT-OT if the chatter gets too messy.