Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Degree in Records Mgt?
From: "Martin, Cherise" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:01:00 -0400

Good afternoon:

Back in 19xx - well, let's just say a while back, I attended a private
business college and earned a BBA in Records and Information Management.
This college no longer offers this degree program.  Is anyone aware of any
degree programs (online) in Records Management? I have a coworker that is
interested, and it seems to be non-existent!

Thanks in advance!

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager:
This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses, however
it is always advisable to run a virus check on e-mails and attachments before opening them.