Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Degree in Records Mgt?
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:40:18 -0700

Peggy,

I think Mark has moved on. Last I heard he had retired to Florida or some
such thing. The best program in the country is at Western Washington
University. They have turned out some of the best Archivists and Records
Managers around for some time (IMHO). They do not offer an online course
last I heard. There are a couple of courses offered though. Check the list
archives. I believe there is one in West Virginia. I also seem to recall
something offered out of New Zealand (don't quote me on that). ARMA has a
couple of home study courses. The ARMA courses used to be novice and
advanced.

Good luck

Chris Flynn