Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Degree in Records Mgt?
From: "Harms Penner; Dolores" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:55:40 -0400

Hello everyone. Mohawk College in Hamilton, Ontario offers a 6-course certificate in Records and Information Management, via distance education.

Further information can be obtained from our web site
http://www.mohawkc.on.ca/cecat/recmgt.html
or by contacting me.

Regards,
Dolores

Dolores Harms Penner
Program Manager
Library and Information Technician Program & Records Management Program
Mohawk College
Box 2034
Hamilton, ON  L8N 3T2
ph. 905-575-2309