Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Cost Benefit Analysis for Software
From: Carolyn Trim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:43:11 -0500

I am asking for some quick help here. A friend must prepare an analysis of
purchase and implementation of a software system.  I have gone totally blank
and must be having a senior moment.  What are the things you consider for
the expenses of implementation and ongoing.  Such as software cost,
hardware, contract labor for installation or programming, ongoing support,
other staff time for implementation, etc.  I have dug in the files I have
and can't find my old spreadsheet.

Can this esteemed group help me gain my memory please.

Carolyn Trim, CRM
Compliance Officer
Cornerstone Mortgage Company