Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Next Generation RM Systems -10/16 Gaithersburg, MD ARMA Chapter
From: John Milligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2003 03:47:08 +0000

ARMA Gaithersburg October Meeting
Thursday, October 16, 2003, 6:00 to 9:00 PM
Mykonos Grill
121 Congressional Lane, Rockville, MD
301-770-5999

Schedule:  Networking 6:00 PM; Dinner 6:30; Presentation 7:15 to 8:30

Presentation: The Next Generation of Records Management Systems

Bryan Reynolds is the CEO of Fortis Technologies, one of the fastest
growing software integration companies in the U.S.  Fortis
Technologies, under Bryan’s leadership, has developed the next
generation of Records Management software that is designed to manage
both physical and electronic records.  The unique architecture of
this breakthrough system allows it to be deployed across global
enterprises at a fraction of the cost of current systems in the
marketplace.  The system is revolutionizing how both large and small
organizations will implement end-to-end records management systems.
Please join us to learn firsthand what the future of fully functional
and affordable records managements systems can do for you and your
organization.

Choose one entree: Oven Roasted Leg of Lamb, Shrimp and Chicken
>Kebab, Combination Platter: Fresh fillet of salmon with olive oil,
>lemon and oregano sauce, and Vegetarian Platter.
>
>Cost: $25.00 members; $30 nonmembers. Cash or checks only at the
>door.
>
>Reservations:  Place your reservation order by calling the
>reservation line at 301-279-9126 x200, or e-mailing
>[log in to unmask] by 5:00 PM Monday, October 14, 2003.  Please
>indicate your choice of entrees selection in your response.
>
>Information:  For any questions call Tod Chernikoff at 240-386-5861
>or Al Minnick at 301-215-8952.  No-shows and cancellations after 5:00
>PM Monday, October 14, 2003, will be billed.  Please reserve early!
>
>Directions: *From I-495*, take Rockville Pike (MD 355) North to
>Congressional Plaza on the left about 5 miles. Right behind the Plaza
>turn left onto Congressional Lane and go about ˝ mile. Mykonos is on
>the right. Parking is available just behind Mykonos and in front of
>the large Staples store. *By Metro* take the Red Line to Shady Grove.
>Use the Twinbrook Metro stop, then walk across Rockville Pike and a
>few blocks North.

Sorry for the Cross Post!