Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Cost Benefit Analysis for Software
From: "Richard G. King Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2003 09:27:36 -0700

Carolyn,
One also needs to cost in workflow analysis to understand how (I
presume) documents are handled and used.  Is this pattern static or will
automation eliminate steps or add others?  Unless one understands the
workflow it will be hard to spec the system needs and your friend may
wind up with a good system that doesn't work for that application.  Just
my $0.02.  Dick King, University of Arizona.