Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Geeks, Hurricanes & the Paperless Office
From: Grahame Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:38:32 +0800

Nah, you just need to look strong.

Grahame Gould
Records Manager
Shire of Wyndham East Kimberley
Australia

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Sanders [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 1 October 2003 07:50
To: [log in to unmask]

well, it looks like you need to be even stronger to be governor of
California, so why not RMers?

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present
employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed, I
would have signed
it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.