Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Speaking of Hostage Fees........will this come to Court???
From: Roger Blais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:47:35 -0400

Hi Ivo,

Some interesting reading this subject.

UBMDR encountered "hostage fees" when it asked Iron Mountain to terminate
the contract for the storage of 70 boxes in Vancouver,  so they are waiting
for the end of the contract to move their boxes here but will still have to
pay a termination fee.

The agreement with Boyd's states that there are no such fees. Schedule B,
2, e.

Roger

Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>@[log in to unmask]> on 2003-10-09 11:38:53 AM

Please respond to Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:    Records Management Program <[log in to unmask]>