Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Business Case Materials - Records Management Program
From: Alexander Fazekas-Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Oct 2003 14:07:20 -0700

Hello,

I'm looking for resources and examples of Business Case materials for implementing a comprehensive Records Management Program, specifically anything geared towards making a case in a corporate environment and selling to upper executives.

Also, if anyone has good information on metrics (for costs) used for the Business case, not necessarily numbers for a specific case, but the approach.

As always, I appreciate the wealth of information and experience that I've witnessed here on the ListServ, as well as the sense of humor. :-)

Thanks,

Alex