Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Boston Public Library Reorganization Proposal
From: Don Saklad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Oct 2003 00:30:55 -0400

The Honorable William Francis Galvin
Secretary of the Commomwealth of Massachusetts

Dear Mr. Galvin,

Please arrange for me to read the Boston Public Library Reorganization
Proposal denied by lack of response like the previous denials by lack
of response.

Do stop our Massachusetts Library of Last Recourse President Bernie Margolis.

Bernie Margolis flouts intellectual freedom principles by the repeated
requirement of having to make appeals before access.

It flouts access to require an appeal.
It flouts access not to respond.

Kind regards,
 oo__   Don Warner Saklad