Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: ADMIN: for those NOT going to the conference
From: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:43:01 -0700

>What about those of us that don't get to go to the conference? Don't we get
>any "special" instructions? Are we now second class citizens? Is the List
>mom playing favorites? Have we become a caste organization? Fine be that
>way. Go have a wild time. Forget us others, toiling away, making your future
>a better tomorrow. Us ants will survive.

Okay, I'll give you the same instructions the Goddess always gives me when
she's going to be gone for a week...

- NO DIRECT CONTACT between warring factions on subjects that SOME PEOPLE
don't want discussed here
(ARMA, SII, KM, BPL and Don Saklad, etc.)

- DON'T BOTHER asking for help, cuz you won't get it

- IF YOU WOULDN'T SAY IT TO YOUR MOTHER, don't say it here

- If you INSIST on sending "humo(u)r" to the List, mark it as such so other
can delete it

- NO ATTACHMENTS

- NO RANGE WARS... remember, once we get to 70 messages, it shuts down
automatically.