Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: ADMIN: for those going to the conference
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:04:08 +1000

Chris

Up here in Oz, it's "Wot conference?"

Maybe it's a good opportunity for the rest of us to have some real
discussion on trhe listserv while all the dilettantes are away.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any previous
or present
employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and they'd agreed, I
would have signed
it "Bloggs and Co and Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.