Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Is list working?
From: "Alfaro, Vladimir" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:49:47 -0400

I hope this helps
Vladimir Alfaro

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue Oct 14 19:43:56 2003
Subject:      Is list working?

Greetings All,

I've been having an email problem that may not be allowing email into my work account.  I have not had any mail from the list in a couple of days, and that is the only constant email volume I have.  To test this, would someone on the list please send me email so I can begin to ascertain the problem.

Jim

Jim Mullen, Records Manager
Oregon University System
P.O. Box 488