Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Is list working?
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Oct 2003 22:34:13 -0400

In a message dated 10/14/2003 7:43:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
> I have not had any mail from the list in a couple of days, and that is the only constant email volume I have.> List archives at
> http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html

An easy way to see if there has been any activity on the list is to always check the listserv archives, see just above. Also if you are having problems with your account just send a message to the address listed just below the archives address above

and if your The Mighty Flynn, just build a fire and send smoke signals. 8-)

Pa