Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Listserv Gathering, Boston
From: "Hilliard, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:26:32 -0500

I am a long time lurker, some time poster who would love to visit with any and all of you all.  I will not be able to get to Boston until Monday so will miss the "Gathering" on Saturday.  I will look for familiar names on name tags and would encourage anyone who sees my name to come up and introduce yourself to me.  I will be attending the banquet and will be sitting with others from Austin - so if that provides any clue at all....come on over and say howdy!!

I will stop by and say hello to Hugh since I know where he is.

Hope to put faces with some names.  And am I ever rooting for the Sox to come through so we can enjoy our proximity to the Series!!

Cheers (oops - that is not where the group is meeting is it!!).

Mary

Mary Denker Hilliard
Systems Analyst
Office of Information Resources