Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Alternate Listserv Party - Tuesday at Quincy Market
From: "Grevin, Frederic" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2003 15:36:01 -0400

Say, Hugh, do I qualify as a "genuine Listserv member" ?

If not, can I sneak in anyway ? I'll even give up the bowl of chowder .....

Best regards,

Fred.
=========================
Frederic J. Grevin
Director, Records and Archives Management
The City of New York
Department of Environmental Protection (DEP)
59-17 Junction Boulevard, 11th floor
Flushing, New York 11373-5108

E-mail:  [log in to unmask]  (not case-sensitive)
Phone:  718 595-4372
Fax: 718 595-4387

The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily represent the
position of the City of New York or of the New York City Department of
Environmental Protection (DEP).