Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: fishing trip
From: John Montana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:36:00 -0400

I concur.  I think Glenn ought to get started organizing a combined
conference straightaway; and the off-conference activities as well.
Glenn, if you need help finding suitable saloons, or pubs or bars or
whatever it is you call them in Australia, I shall be happy to be called
in as a consultant and help you vet them.

John Montana