Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: fishing trip
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Oct 2003 16:15:11 -0700

Glenn,

Sounds good to me. Almost like home. You forgot to talk about the spiders.
We got a bout six deadly ones here. Your mud is only thigh deep? Well I
guess I could get used to it, but here only the kiddies play in mud that
shallow. We have all three kinds of beer here. Don't get me started on the
bears and wolves. Of course our Griz are probably no comparison to your,
what did you call them, drop bears? Personally I look forward to getting
over there. As bad a picture as you try to paint at least you aren't
proposing we do this in North Dakota.

Chris Flynn