Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: E-mail retention handling
From: "King, Terry L" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:19:33 -0600

Good Morning all!!!

I am looking for communiqués to employees regarding the handling of e-mail.  Currently we do not have e-mail archiving software and it is up to each employee to determine what e-mail is a record and should be saved and what is administrative e-mail and should be deleted.  Does anyone have any tips out there?

Thanks,

Terry L. King, MIT
Corporate Records/Information Manager
Qwest Corporate Compliance/Risk Management

"I facilitate change. I protect vital assets. I ensure compliance. I
reduce risk. I manage information. I am a Records and Information
Manager".

Only the named recipient(s) should read this e-mail.  It may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you are not a named
recipient or you received this e-mail by mistake, please notify me
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.