Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: E-mail retention handling
From: Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:35:39 -0600

Hi Terry,

ARMA has a publication entitled "Guidelines for Managing Email". It is currently being revised and is in final revision before publication, but the original 1999 version may also be of some use to you. You might also check the Information Management Journal online archives on the ARMA site for some recommendations.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
LIT, CDIA+, EDP, ICP
Technical Support Manager