Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Veterinary records
From: Cynthia Laframboise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2003 13:19:53 -0500

Chris - We have a schedule for the Board of Veterinary Examiners on our
web site at:
www.kshs.org/government/records/stategovt/stateretentionschedules.htm.
 Cynthia Laframboise

Any of you folks working with Veterinary records? I could use a
starting
point or maybe a complete retention schedule.

Chris Flynn