Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Promoting a "Clean out your Records Day" within aOrganizatio n
From: Stephen Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Oct 2003 12:23:01 -0400

Try using "[log in to unmask]", unless it is already taken.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/01/03 11:11AM >>>
OK, I tried to access the Anderson folder on Yahoo Groups etc. Am now the
proud owner of a Yahoo email account I never wanted. Directed it to use my
[log in to unmask] name, but Yahoo does not recognize me as a member of the
recmgmt ot group. Now what?

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org <http://www.lakewood.org>

Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when
needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent
records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper
is recycled.