Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: documentum, and keeping up
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Oct 2003 22:08:41 -0400

In a message dated 10/16/2003 6:10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

> I suggest all repeat
> all professional RMers need to subscribe to some sort of IT e-newsletter.
> It really helps to stay one step ahead of your IT people,
> even if you
> don't understand a lot of the technical guff.

Glenn (of Bloggs and Company and Glenn) fame has hit the nail on the head. Most if not all of the IT magazines (Computeworld, Infoword, eWeek, Baseline and others) offer free subscriptions to qualified folks. And folks almost everyone qualifies if you do it right. If you attending the conference and you give me a pin or buy me a pint I will share the secrets of getting a free subscription.

Like Glenn said you may not understand half the words used, but you won't look like an idjit when you hear them being used by the IT folks.

pa
Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Richmond, Va