Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Series (World, not record) re: What's hot
From: Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Oct 2003 09:54:25 -0700

>Unless I've got my dates wrong, the Series, not the playoffs will be
>happening during ARMA -- and if Boston makes it, that will be the hot (and
>impossible to get) ticket in town.

The Series is scheduled to begin on Sunday, October 18th...

Seeing as Der Commisar of Baseball made some boneheaded decision (fueled by
TV $$$) that the team who won the All Star game would get home field
advantage for the Series, the first game will be getting played in Oakland
on that day =)

I don't expect Boston to be terribly impacted by the Series... but if by
some miracle they DO get in, I wouldn't want to be there on either Sunday
or Monday, because there will likely be rioting after they lose...

The Curse of the Bambino is alive and well!!

http://www.soxsuck.com/

Larry =)

An A's Fan through-and-through... could ya tell?!?!?

http://oakland.athletics.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=oak