Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Searching for RM News
From: Chris Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:43:03 -0700

The man was just calling it like it should have been, and probably would be
if the Mariners were in the National League. Under current law I am not sure
you could charge the Cub fan with a terrorist act. I think you need to wait
for Patriot Act II for that. As for the Cub fan, isn't it enough that he is
a Cub fan? He lives in his own personal hell already (well alright he's in
there with all the other Cubbies). Maybe Bill Buckner has an extra room he
can stay in.

Chris Flynn