Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Searching for ... other kinds of news
From: Judy Piccininni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:43:08 -0500

Hello everyone.

I have a friend here at work, LaShauna, who has cancer.

When I see an article or hear about something that may help, I send it
to her.  Since October is breast cancer month, I'm sending this info to
the listserv, as well - perhaps there is someone there who could use the
info themselves, or perhaps they also have a friend, like LaShauna, who
would benefit, if they passed it onto her.

This kind of news is not ordinarily posted to the listserv, but perhaps
this could be one exception.  And though I'm sure your doctor (or your
friend's doctor) will tell you about this drug, I think that reading
about this will provide comfort in hope.

Thanks for making an exception, about posting this to the listserv.

Judy Piccininni

New Drug Regimen Greatly Cuts Risk of Recurring Breast Cancer, NYTimes,
October 10, 2003.

http://www.nytimes.com/index.html